Tuesday 14 July 2009

How hard is it to get a job?

At the moment in England we are suffering something of an economic crisis. It's growing increasingly hard to find a job anywhere and when you do find a job there are usually 200 other people going for the same job.

The reason I raise this in this blog is because I have a job interview tomorrow and although I am thinking positive I cannot help but feel a slight sense of dread about what could happen. I know I have a good chance as I have experience that they need the candidates to have but what if I don't get it? I have had 3 interviews in the past two weeks and not been successful. It can be quite hard to go into an interview so confident when you have had so many knockbacks.

So what I want to know from anyone reading this blog is;

1) Is it just England suffering this crisis at the moment or other countries in a similar situation?
2) How many jobs are available where you live?
3) And what do you think about people who have TWO jobs?

If anyone out there can share their opinions with me that would be great. In the meantime I am going to finish up this blog to type up ANOTHER one in relation to a completely different topic.

Wish me luck people and I shall keep you posted as to how I get on at the interview.

Regards

Gina Alana Smith

xxx

1 comment:

  1. hi!!
    o dear I wish you all the luck!
    and yeah there is crisis everywhere
    I mean I`m just 15 and I live in Mexico
    but my dad`s finding a job
    and it is quite difficult!
    people that have two jobs is opk
    because maybe they really need them both
    but I think it`s quite
    tired
    well hope you get the job!
    bye!
    :P

    ReplyDelete