Monday 13 July 2009

An Introduction!


Hello,


My name is Georgina Smith and I am 23 years old. I recently graduated after studying Media Broadcast Production. I have a boyfriend called Mathew and I really value my friends and family. I like most music but my preferences lie in rock, metal and punk music. I have a penchant for tattoos and currently have 5 with a further 4 in the pipeline. I enjoy horror films and like alot of foreign films including Amelie, House of fools and Life is Beautiful to name but a few. My favourite TV shows are Buffy the Vampire Slayer, King of the Hill and The Office....and my favourite book/graphic novel has to be WATCHMEN...Love it :)


I really don't know what else to write...I'm just a normal girl who just wants to be happy and healthy in life.


Stay cool and thanks for taking the time to read this.


Georgina Smith aka Gina!


x


1 comment:

  1. hello!
    looks like a great person!!
    good luck!!
    i´m gonna follow you ok?
    write interesting things!
    bye!

    ReplyDelete