Wednesday 15 July 2009

Update on Job Interview.

So any followers of my blog will know that I have been finding it hard to get a job recently as well as 100's of people all over the country.

However today I went to what turned out to be an intensive two hour group interview and THANKFULLY I got through to the probation week next week. I start on Monday. From here I will work for a week and the depending on how well I do with the assessments I will be fully trained as a Manager and will be managing a team of 5 sales people in a concession in just under 6 weeks. The WHOLE time I will be getting paid though so it's great as I will be learning whilst I earn.

Fingers crossed I can get through it all. I will keep you all posted :)

x

2 comments:

  1. o0!! yes
    good luck!!
    from mexico :D!!

    one little question:
    howà england!

    I`d like to here from that country:D!

    `cause my sister want`s an scholarship to get there!!

    anyway!!
    good good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! you haven´t wrote here
    by a long time!
    did you got the job?
    what happened?
    well I´hope everything ok
    please write soon!
    well babaee!(bye)
    sorry for my bad english :P

    ReplyDelete