Sunday 21 February 2010

Another update.

Ok so just thought I'd keep you posted.

I have made changes to my Media CV and it's looking a lot better. Still needs some tweaking but not much more needs doing on it. Should have it all ready to be sent off later this week! So that means lots of print offs, envelopes and stamps as well as online applications! I am more determined than ever and I am currently trying to build up my London based contacts to prepare for my move down there next year!

In the meantime I start my diet AND exercise tomorrow and I cannot wait! I feel quite excited about starting it! Will keep you posted on my progress! Going for a consultation at Lush on friday to stock up on my skin regime goodies and hope to go swimming or ice skating at some point this week too :)

AND finally one event TRULY made my week...I've been on Twitter for over a year now and follow many people I like/admire on there so imagine my joy the other day when Simon Pegg actually re-tweeted a tweet I sent him! It really made me smile! And it gained me 8 followers in the space of ten minutes! Magic!

That's pretty much it. I'll keep you posted!

Much love

Gina Smith

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment