Wednesday 17 February 2010

An update.

Hello to my TWO followers ha!

To be honest I don't really mind having only two followers as I know people read this without signing up for a blog themselves...ANYWAY...As you know I set my New Years Resolutions the other day and I suppose I could be doing alot better. Up to now the only ones I have managed to stick to are;

  • Not allowing slow walking people, smelly people and inanimate objects to stress me out.
  • Paid off some of my debt on Friday when I got paid.
  • I have cut down on my cursing/swearing ways slightly.

But other than that I am not doing too well. Granted I did create an opening for one of my short film ideas and I have continued writing my fanfic but I really need to spend a little more time doing productive things than allowing myself to be distracted by Facebook and Twitter. I have emailed my Media CV to an old tutor who is going to give me some pointers on how to make my CV stand out a lot more. Once he has passed his notes on to me I am going to make the changes and improvements and send it back to a contact I have in London and back to my tutor and make sure that it's good enough. Once it's been cleared it will be my main aim for the next few weeks, to not only apply for media jobs, but I will also be sending out my CV en mass to EVERY production company possible..And I won't just stop there no, no, no! I will also be making follow up phone calls!

Another thing I need to focus on is healthy eating but I REALLY need to sit down and do a meal plan and think about the right diet..The exercising thing isn't really happening either...When I'm working I'm on my feet all day and walk around alot but I'm looking into prices to work into my budget as ideally I'd love to go swimming and ice skating once a week...And more if I could afford it. Saving up failed this week because by the time I'd paid for my travel for the month, paid my debt,paid keep/rent and treated my boy to a wonderful Valentines Day it hasn't left me with anything! Oh I also need to start my beauty regime..But this also involves a trip to Lush to ask for expert advice in regards to skin care!

So yes up to now I am failing epically at my New Years Resolutions...HOWEVER I'm in a totally kick arse mood this week and after Friday I have THREE days off work..SO I'm going to use my time productively and FILL it with plenty of stuff!

Wish me luck people.

Gina

x

No comments:

Post a Comment