Tuesday 9 February 2010

Feelin' good!

After taking the time to put my News Years Resolutions down on paper I feel so much better.

I now feel as though I have goals and seing them in writing has made me realise they aren't impossible to achieve. I really can't wait to get started with some of the jucier ones and I am intrigued to see how long I can keep certain things going like the healthy eating, exercise and meditation.

Anyway I feel good and optimistic. I'm now going to sign off for the night and read the rest of the Order of the Phoenix (I know I said I would read TWO books a month BUT I am just going to finish reading the rest of the Harry Potter series again before I do this) SO I have Order of the Phoenix, The Half Blood Prince AND Deathly Hallows and then I will start on my resolution of reading books of different genres...Starting with Promised the Moon. It's about the female astronauts who were involved in the Space Race. It sounds like a really good book and was a true bargain at just £3.53 from Amazon!!

I get paid on Friday and will be following my resolutions by paying off some of my debt AND putting some money to one side for savings :) It's also Valentines Day on Sunday SO my boyfriend and I are going for a meal on Friday and I'm buying him a book as a gift...I wonder if he will get me a little present?? If he does I will keep you posted as to what is.

Anyway better sign off for now. Take it easy and good night to all those who follow my blog. I appreciate you reading and following me :)

Sweet dreams

Gina

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment