Tuesday 9 February 2010

My New Years Resolutions!!

Resolution Number One - I will TRY and not to get so wound up and stressed out about pointless things, people and objects. These include people walking slowly when I'm in a rush, smelly people, rude people and inanimate objects I walk into because I don't watch where I am going properly.

Resolution Number Two - I will SAVE at LEAST £5 from every wage I receive from GAME. This way I can start saving up for my future.

Resolution Number Three - I will CONTINUE to pay off my debts with as much as I can afford with my wages fortnightly. This will help me feel less stressed in the long run.

Resolution Number Four - I will IMPROVE my diet and lifestyle by eating and drinking healthier. I will also STRIVE to do at least ONE form of exercise a week. Such as ice skating or swimming.

Resolution Number Five - I will take CARE of MY MIND and decrease my stress levels by doing at LEAST half an hours worth of meditating/breathing exercises everyday/night.

Resolution Number Six - I will EXPAND my MIND by applying for and studying Module 1 of the Open University Astronomy Course. I shall take it ONE module at a time. As Astronomy is something that has ALWAYS interested me I feel this will enrich my spirit as well as my mind.

Resolution Number Seven - In further keeping to expanding my mind I WILL read at LEAST TWO books a month. Despite the fact I am HUGE Harry Potter fan and would gladly read them OVER and OVER I will try and mix it up and read a range of different genres. Starting with Promised the Moon.

Resolution Number Eight - I will take time out to improve my OUTER appearance. I shall achieve this by losing at LEAST 1stone by the end of March with the aim to fit back in a size 8 by the end of April.

Resolution Number Nine - I shall also help improve my OUTER appearance by sticking to a strict "beauty" regime which will include cleansing, toning and moisturising my face daily, drinking more water and having my hair trimmed EVERY six weeks. This will bring back some of my confidence and self esteem which I feel I have lost.

Resolution Number Ten - I will make IMPROVEMENTS to my Media CV and do my best to NETWORK a bit more in order to gain more contacts.

Resolution Number Eleven - I will APPLY for jobs at Production Companies in order to expand my chances of gaining PERMANENT Media work.

Resolution Number Twelve - I shall also ASK people about the chances of work instead of waiting to find out someone who really DOES NOT deserve the job has got it and then getting annoyed. When in reality it's not their fault it's mine. I need to be more ballsy and live by the old saying "YOU DON'T ASK, YOU DON'T GET!"

Resolution Number Thirteen - I shall CONTACT my old acting tutors and accept the help they have offered me in regards to helping me build up my ACTING CV.

Resolution Number Fourteen - I shall make it MY point to have appeared in at LEAST TWO plays/short films/music videos/TV pilots by mid July 2010.

Resolution Number Fifth teen - I shall not be so self deprecating about my ideas and WILL type up my TV pilot and short film ideas. I will then SEEK out people to help me make them. Therefore making work for me which will enable me to incorporate my MEDIA and ACTING skills in one go.

Resolution Number Sixteen - I WILL cut down on my swearing and act more lady like. Swearing IS NOT neither big nor clever and I would preferably like to be both :)

Resolution Number Seventeen - Talking of lady like I am AIMING to change my style and will therefore DRESS in a more FEMININE manner instead of always opting for t-shirt and jeans (there WILL still be wearing of t-shirt and jeans but not as often). This includes wearing heels more often and also includes "making more of what I've got".

Resolution Number Eighteen - I will make MORE of an effort to go out more. By this resolution I do NOT mean go out drinking or to a nightclub but be more SOCIABLE with friends and/or my boyfriend. This includes going to the cinema, theatre, gigs and shopping trips.

Resolution Number Nineteen - I WILL sort out the following; sending off the FORM to replace my LOST passport, both apply and send off for a PROVISIONAL driving license AND look into costs for driving lessons with the aim of starting these at the END of June.

Resolution Number Twenty - I WILL ensure I complete ALL of the resolutions listed above BUT above all I will laugh more, smile more and be myself in 2010.


Let me know what you think of these people...

Cheers

Gina Smith

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment